Need some help with your Halloween pranks or costume ideas?
Halloween is a troublesome time of year.
You spend the first half of October trying to think of a good Halloween costume (last year’s ‘bit of white make-up and trickle of fake blood’ look didn’t quite cut it), and then you spend the last week of October petrified at every corner that your best friend is going to leap out at you in a zombie mask.
Not sure about you, but I can’t remember the last time I got a Halloween treat… It seems to be tricks all the way once you leave pre-school.
But be happy that no matter how terrifying your Halloween this year, you have not had as bad a time as these 15 Halloween prank victims.
15. From sheer excitement to abject fear in 1 second. Happy Halloween, luv.
14. We’ve all had mornings like this.
13. It’s the ironing board at the end that does it.
12. Margaret always had a problem with her nerves.
11. If this had been a real intruder, I wouldn’t fancy Alan’s chances much.
10. I think you’ve caught that 24-hour bug.
9. I don’t think it was the mask that scared her.
8. This dude has problems.
7. When the pranker becomes the prankee
6. No, really, haven’t you learnt yet?
5. Drive-thru headless Halloween prank
4. Because drive-thru staff are an easy target
3. You should really expect this sort of thing on Halloween by now.
2. The double whammy Halloween prank
1. I don’t think she can outrun him.
And remember, even bananas can be scary…
So if all else fails, just walk away as though nothing ever happened.